What we bring to the table
Experience and Passion
We seek to acquire stable real estate investments that will provide exceptional returns for our investors. In this low-interest rate environment where average investors are thirsty for returns, we are providing those returns. Our investment vehicles are packaged to produce a minimum of six percent (6%) to nine percent (9%) annualized in the first year depending upon the size, quality, and stability of the investment.
How we assist the investors
Since real estate values and rental rates are tied to inflation, the returns are expected to grow with inflation. Lastly, we invest with a carefully determined amount of debt which balances our ability to provide stable on-going returns with our ability to produce growth in the underlying value of the investment. As inflation brings up the value of the underlying investments, the amount of the debt shrinks as we continue to make principal payments creating long-term growth.
In fact, there are very few investments that produce annualized returns of more than 6% per year that increase along with inflation and grow in value over time.
This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and it does not constitute an offer or solicitation to purchase or sell securities. Please contact us for information about upcoming investment opportunities.
- Grow, tax-free. Buying rental property based on speculation of its value is a dangerous tactic since cash flow is the key. However, appreciation over the long-run is certainly realistic and, at the least, you should be considering a tax-deferred strategy.
- Tax-advantaged cash flow. Because of the benefits of depreciation, a substantial portion of your cash flow may be in the form of a non-taxable return of capital. This allows the investor to shift cash flow that would otherwise be ordinary income in a non-real estate investment into capital gains in the future upon sale. Since we seek long-term hold opportunities, the capital gains tax can be deferred indefinitely.
- Rental real estate is a forced retirement plan. Americans are terrible savers. We lack the self-discipline to put a monthly deposit into our IRA, SEP, or 401k as small-business owners. However, buying a rental property is a significant commitment that you are required to commit to and maintain. You will always be grateful in the long run when you do not give up on it and build future cash flow and wealth.
- I meet with a lot of successful entrepreneurs, and almost every one of them has taken profits from their businesses over the years to invest in rental property. Based on this fact and the list above, I have consistently urged my clients to buy one rental property a year and already have clients with rental properties earning them money they never imagined they would have.
- Many of us will never get rich overnight. It takes long-term investing and a diverse portfolio to build true wealth. Do not forget real estate as an important part of the equation.